Update your Restaurant Communication with digital Signage, Reduce Printing Cost!
As more people eat out for lunch and dinner, restaurants with diverse functions and clientele are using digital signage to improve customer communications, upgrade menu displays, and create a livelier atmosphere for their patrons. Digital displays present a unique opportunity for restaurant owners to easily and effectively enhance their image, promote higher-end offerings, and entertain customers while they wait to be served.
- Digital signage is ideal for displaying menus, daily specials, and nutrient/calorie information (increasingly required by law)
- Post wine lists and other drink offerings
- Earn revenue from advertising partners by displaying more ads in a smaller space and more appealing format
- Save money by eliminating printing and design costs
- Manage and update content easily – control multiple screens from one central unit
Digital Signage in Restaurants & Bars is becoming a norm:
- Digital Menu Boards
- Vendor / Partner Advertising
- Displaying Nutrient & Calorie information
- Branding & Customer Entertainment
Prices and Service Plans
Save Money and Earn More
Click to see a Demo Menu
Between profits from enhanced ad revenue and savings from decreased paper use, digital signage systems show swift and strong ROI.
- The cost of price and menu changes
- The cost of expensive printing and shipping
- Artwork and graphic design expenses
Click to see Demo Menu
- Awareness of upcoming deals or events
- Opportunities to partner with other local businesses
- Opportunities for more effective branding
Particularly for restaurants located in Central Business or Business Improvement Districts, digital signage offers a unique opportunity to form or nurture effective partnerships. Cross-promotion can be lucrative for all parties involved–digital signage makes this easier and more straightforward.
Regardless of venue, digital signage can find a useful application in almost any bar or restaurant setting.
- Sports Bars: Scores, the latest odds, beers on tap, and other standard drink prices
- Entertainment Venues (comedy/jazz clubs, etc.): Information about upcoming events, performer information
- Lunch/Short-Order (QSR) Restaurants: Image-enhanced menus, entertainment and advertisements for waiting customers
- Fancier Restaurants: Digital Signage can still play an effective complimentary role in front desk and bathroom areas – share information about chefs and display positive restaurant reviews
Digital signage helps restaurant establishments of all types display more information more economically, by using less space, less money, and creating more of a “buzz.”
Digital Signage: The Perfect Addition to any Sports Bar
When used in a sports bar, Digital Signage can be especially powerful. Large LCDs that are displaying a highly anticipated sporting event will garner many eyeballs. A video feed via the 03Studios Digital Signage System in a zoned-window, leaves the rest of the screen’s “real estate” available for high-profile, messaging and advertising.
Logos can be displayed in a corner, sponsorships can be run in a crawl line, and an animated Advertisement of your wine selection can run on the side. Often times a supplier to the dining/sports bar facility will divert coop-advertising dollars to dynamic video showcasing than print advertising.
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
Click to View Demo
[Note: you most have a StoreFront Compatible Device to get the correct demo experience, Contact us if you need help with a demonstration)
With StoreFront Digital Displays you can increase sales and improve the customer experience with dynamic and engaging messaging.
- Increase average order value at the point of sale (POS) by displaying dynamic content to the customer at just the right time.
- Automate content based on dayparts – i.e. “feature breakfast menus in the morning” – to lift average order value, up- and cross-sell.
- Remotely control and instantly update in-restaurant messaging and promotions as well as automatically change your offering by location on an unlimited number of devices and screens in every store in the chain.
- Instantly customize in-restaurant messaging with easy to use templates and content creation tools.
- Increase customer frequency by using more effective, personalized messaging for promotions and specials.
- Reduce personnel costs through the use of interactive kiosks and digital menu boards. Automate and accelerate the ordering process.
- Interactive touchscreens can be used during off hours to streamline staff training and menu education.
- Display promotional material combined with entertaining and dynamic content to enhance the impact and recall of your messaging while also delivering a more pleasurable guest experience.
Not sold yet?, It’s a Bargain!
Other then making money by increasing sales or generating advertising revenue, The Digital StoreFront Displays will help you say goodbye to these required services
- No More printing old-fashioned posters or billboards and the cost connected to that
- Replacing multiple other pieces of printed collateral, such as racks of brochures
- Cutting the expense of getting posters and other collateral from the printer to multiple locations
- Eliminating labor required to take down old static signage and hang updated signs or billboards
- Preventing opportunity cost that can happen if your printed signage doesn’t get hung in time
- Reducing TV advertising costs by conveying video messages via your own StoreFront Displays and the power of Social Media oulets like Youtube.com, Vimeo.com, and even your very own Video Streaming service.
Digital Signage Menu Board Features:
Primarily targeted to the Food & Hospitality industry, the 03studios MenuFront have stirred up a quite a bit of interest in the restaurant, cafe and deli industry. These menu systems allow:
- Flexibility to manage and update menu items and prices from a central location, right on your Website, Anywhere you can reach your website, you can update your mnu from,
- Display different menus at different times of the day – Schedule Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Menu
- Low-cost installation, Easy to use – Website interface built right into your New or Existing website.
- Easily add specials, promotions and video showcases of your gourmet menu
- Save the expense of printing and shipping static boards
- Setup a front room, back room ordering system that ties in with your payment gateway. PayPal, GooglePay, Authorize.net
Harness the power of your Existing video displays by buying a simple Adapter and use them to get your message out in Full High Definition, you can even use your own Video displays and Add onto to your display, all managed from your website
Call 626-581-6959 to talk to one of our Digital Signage Consultants. Ask us about our, Mutli Display Discount to get a fast and free quote
looking for a Digital Billboard to display graphics? your looking for the StoreFront Digital diplays then